Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Blood and Skulls Industry

Today i received my order from blood and skulls industry. Delivery was fast and everything went fine. All my bits were in good condition and casting was great. Package was great and all bits were in their own minigrip.

 I ordered Oppressor pattern tank threads and few other goodies.

And now some pics as promised


Nice casting


Spiky bits


Size comparison


Now i only need my tanks from maelstrom to begin those conversion. I can recommend blood and skull industry, im going to buy some more in near future.

Visit them at http://stores.ebay.com/bloodandskullsindustry

4 comments:

  1. Nifty looking tank treads, one complaint though, no link to Blood and Skull, now I have to go Google it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Added link, thanks for pointing that out

      Delete
  2. The best part of those tracks is your tanks will also make an awesome back scratcher!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And they will stick to badly flocked battlefield and terrain like old gum in bottom of a school desk! :D

      Delete